lunes, 18 de enero de 2010
Autoblog Factory

Discover The Easy Step by Step Guide That Can Help You Create A Residual Monthly Income For Years To Come And Its Almost Hands Free!


What is Auto-blog Factory?

Auto-blog factory is a guide that walks you through a complete set-up of your first of many auto-blogs. Included in the guide are three types of auto-blog setup,on your paid host. If you are on a budget, I show you two methods to set-up an auto-blog on Blogger. So five methods of creating an auto-blog in one handy guide!From the very first step of product and niche research to keyword research. I walk you through the process of setting up your first Auto-blog from selecting web hosting, and installing and configuring plug-ins to hands free promotion of your auto-blog!

Many of you know how to install a Wordpress blog on your own host and that’s great, but for the person whose eyes just glazed over when you read the paragraph above-then this guide is for you too!

Then I walk you through configuration of the plug ins with instructions and screen shots; you can’t go wrong! I show you the exact plug-ins that I use and provide direct link downloads. Some of these plug-ins you may not have even heard about!Did I mention that all the plug-ins are free? And no it’s not Wp-o-matic; so no Crohn jobs!!!!

I show you how to generate content for your Auto-blogs on autopilot. After reviewing literally every Auto-blog plug-in out there, I prefer plug-ins that are easy to use. I like simple!

I give you tips and general advice on setting up your Automated Empire of blogs! This is not a get rich quick scheme. The initial small amount of work at the beginning is quick and easy and will bring lasting monthly income for as long as your niche is alive!

I show you how to do proper keyword and market research in a unique and fun way! I show you how to find the keywords to focus on so your Auto-blogs are a success.

I show you how to promote your Auto-blogs for lasting results and its hands free! I show you everything I’ve learned and more-NO HOLDS Barred and nothing left out!!!

I HATE READING A REPORT ONLY TO FIND STEPS MISSING!!!!!

So I put everything together for you in an easy to read eBook that is only around 46 pages long! I only use the methods and plug-ins that I have had personal success with!

I HATE FLUFF-This ebook is a NO Fluff Zone! This book is crammed with step by step instructions and screen shots to help visually!

Not only will I show you how to build Auto-blogs for long term income, but I’ll show you how to promote them for high search engine placement! It’s really quite easy-if you have the right tools!

I show you everything you need to start an Auto-blogging, Hands Free Empire that lasts for YEARS and can generate you income for LIFE!



0 comentarios:


Discover the best earning money methods online for free, get clickbank products, blackhat, SEO, SEO blackhat, Twitter tips, Facebook tips, adsense, adwords, amazon, ebay, backlinks, wordpress and blogger money making tools and tips.

Blog Archive

Etiquetas

Most Popular

About Me

nesgranrey
Ver todo mi perfil

Seguidores

Con la tecnología de Blogger.

Vistas de página en total

Best Blogs Asia Directory